Thursday, September 18, 2014

samus-chief



hi guys . i'm back !!! with a new loop ofc. sorry for the wait . this one took some time to finish cuz i had a RL matter that really needed my full attention .

anyway, i'd like to take this chance to write down some updates on the RC . i am currently redoing my script for the next ACT . i got a lot of feedbacks on the previous update saying that the script was bad . to be honest , i rushed it , cuz' i need to show progress to my patrons . most of them have pledged for 2-3 months already and i did'nt want them to wait for another month . but this time , i will spend more time on that part .
i am almost done with my ques and i decided to reduce my workload on the following months .

so that would be all for now

if you like my work and you feel generous , you can be a patron . click HERE!!!




4 comments: