Tuesday, December 16, 2014

mars with paladin



i got myself once again another quicky comission . i run short of budget so i accepted it  . this one came from a comissioner  will be hidden in the name of Will. i know there are folks out there that's been watching out for me to open comission . the thing is ,... people in my list has this long ass comissions that cannot be finish in a minimum of 2 weeks . some of them could take months . having said that , i do these loops whenever i'm having some waiting going with the current comissioner .

anyway , i will be posting a complied version of the RC in a few days . it is the fixed version of it along with the cinematic . so watch out for that

if you like my work and wanna help me grow this blog , you can visit my patreon campain HERE
or you can email me pinoytoons@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment