Sunday, September 13, 2015

10/2015 project update

ok guys this project is coming near towards completion . altough i estimated to finish it by 15th this month but i guess i was wrong . but hey , i finished 11 scenes since my last update and that was a heck of a progress . i'm only missing two more scenes then i'll get to work on some re-touching

below are screenshots from the actual scenes : 














so there you have it . i'm pretty sure a lot of people are looking forward with it's completion . but we're still on schedule . should be uploaded on my patreon on the 3rd , next month . altough i should mention that it will be out on my NG,HF,this blog ,etc. my patrons made this project possible so they should be the first ones to have early access to it heh 

if you're still not a patron yet , i suggest you become one before the end of the month . and make sure you process your pledge . if you're ready , click HERE 

5 comments:

  1. Wait, so RC is almost done? o_O Will this be a long-term project that gets updated or are you moving on to something else?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is a different project . RC itself is still on the making . i've made a post about this last month

      http://pinoytoon.blogspot.com/2015/08/pinoytoons-project-updates.html

      Delete
  2. Hey Pinoy, I'm that guy that wrote you a script back in December for RC and I was just wondering if you're still using that or if you had to use something else after all the development changes?

    Also this stuff looks super good and I can't wait for release. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i remember . i've used the pantry part but also did some changes on the dialogue . i'll keep in touch with you when i get back with RC . i'm still finishing this one atm

      Delete
    2. Alright, I definately want to help on more stuff. But could you not credit me as my real name and instead mark it as "wilsonthegreen" ?

      Delete