Friday, February 19, 2016

RC sample loop 4


tantananan!! hohoho . I just made a new material . I got this from an old comission , but since I re-skinned it , it's mine now hehehe . some of you might think that I'm being lazy lately . but thing is ,I had to re-touch details that I did'nt really like from the original . if you know where to find that comission , you will see the difference . this one looks better ahihihi :D

let me know if you guys like these kind of re-skins with 2 variants and climax . I may do some more of types so leave a comment if possible

thanks for visiting my blog , if you like to support my work and RC , click HERE

  

10 comments:

  1. haha i know this it's from MnF your art, meet n fuck is just bad, well you know what Pinoytoons, some of your fans when you give some art to MnF they thought you were betrayed them, but i think that's a joke but still MnF is just bad we don't like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see , but I have no plans for a long term with them . it's just for the time being while my patreon campain is still not robust . Im stil piercing that "bubble" to become truly independent .

      Delete
    2. yea,i think it's alright not a big deal do what you have to do :)

      Delete
  2. wow nice mini-game pinoy, but I wanted to see this loop/mini-game on RC hehe.
    and if don't bother you, how is going RC ? bad or good ? i never more see you posting about it :c.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we had some progress on the game , it's pretty scattered atm tho . hopefully this march we can glue stuff together so we can post it

      Delete
  3. Looks great but I really wish you'd do more pov stuff. I love your artstyle and itd be amazing with more pov scenes/games

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure , I'll see what i can do with that . thanks for the suggestion :)

      Delete
  4. Just played ARIA, great animation. Very interested in RC but what are your future plans on ARIA?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ARIA is a actually a complete game. However I work with pinoytoons, to make a new scene for ARIA each month.

      Delete