Tuesday, February 9, 2016

RC sample loop 3

alright , this one here is very much my favorite so far . it took quite while , probably because 
i did some effect on me hehe . I found my self staring at it for quite a a lot while producing it , with a grin . the meticulous me went wild .this scene has a very promising expansion just in case . 

as for the next piece , i think I'm gonna do a full scene , with speed variations then climax  . add next button , but no sound however , I still don't know how to code that shit. 
I already had the lay out and i think it should be ready somewhere early 20th this month . I'm pretty excited with that and you guys should too :D

so there you have it . I hope you liked this loop .

you can support my work and the RC project by clicking HERE

2 comments:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2NgAWLe7x8&feature=youtu.be&t=1m19s
    this female model looks like your style, i would love to see you do something with it
    i like it because it doesnt really have the peach feel, just some random blonde

    Thanks for the read! love your work!

    ReplyDelete